LEARN!! WORK!! LIVE!! PLAY AT WICHITA STATE UNIVERSITY, USA
Learn. Work. Live. Play. Envision a place where creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship are valued – where a living/learning ecosystem has been custom-made to nurture your success. It’s a place where risk-taking and collaboration are not only accepted, but encouraged, and lessons extend beyond walls and campus boundaries to influence change on the grandest scale. Envision a place where tomorrow is being created today.
If you have the passion, the creativity and the audacity to dream the biggest of dreams, your wait is over: The time is now and the place is Wichita State.
In Kansas, Wichita is at the center of everything. As the state’s largest city — with a population of more than 670,000 — Wichita is the commercial, financial, medical, cultural and entertainment hub for the state and a major player in the region.
That level of activity can make living in a run-of-the-mill college town seem a little unfulfilling. From huge annual festivals and serene nature preserves to world-class dining and a thriving arts scene, in Wichita you can have it all. Combine that with endless opportunities for experiential learning and creative collisions with entrepreneurs, dreamers and experts from all disciplines who are working for positive change in the world and it’s clear: Wichita is a virtual utopia for the aspiring college student.
- "Top 10 Best Places to Live"– Money Magazine
- "Top 10 Best Value City"– Kiplinger
- "No. 3 U.S. Advanced Industry Hotspot"– Brookings Institution
- "Top 10 Best Cities for New College Grads"– SmartAsset.com
- "Top 10 Most Secure Large Metro Areas"– Farmers Insurance
- "Top 10 Surprising Foodie City"– Livability.com
- "Top 50 Sunniest Cities in the U.S.”– www.nerdwallet.com
- "America’s Least Congested Big City,"– Homeinsurance.com
- "Top 10 Most Demographically American City,"– FiveThirtyEight.com
- One of only 15 cities to be named an All-American City four times by the National Civic League.
- Wichita is a safe and friendly city
- Wichita State is one of the safest universities of its size in the U.S. Total Student Population: 15,000 International Students: 1,600 (from over 100 countries)
- Student to Teacher Ratio 18:1
- Over 225 majors and specializations available
- Programs range from ESL, Bachelor's, Master's, and PhD
- U.S. News and World Report Top Ranked Programs
- Over 180 unique employers on campus
- Partner companies on campus offering research and job opportunities
Wichita State is a great place to go to school -- but it's a great place to work, too. If you're interested in a job at Wichita State, this is the place for you.
APPLY TODAY FOR YOUR UNDERGRADUATE, POST GRADUATE AND ONLINE LEARNING PROGRAMES AT WICHITA STATE UNIVERSITY.
AGON PLACE LIMITED
HEROES PLACE, BLOCK B, 3RD FLOOR, SUITE B4.5, ADEMOLA ADETOKUNBO CRESCENT, WUSE II, ABUJA-NIGERIA. 08184985733, 09052455634
2ND FLOOR, PLOT CR2 BESIDE CIVIL DEFENCE CORP HEADQUARTERS, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE 08135884818