STUDY LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NEW ERA INSTITUTE, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
New Era Institute delivers Two qualifications of Leadership and Management to assist you to manage the work of others, add value to or review management practices.
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- CRICOS Course Code: 092359G
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- CRICOS Course Code: 092361B
Our accredited courses are nationally recognised and designed to identify and build on your strengths as a leader and give you an understanding of the relational and contextual nature of leadership. Our energetic and passionate trainers will prepare you to apply the skills and knowledge you gain in the classroom to the real world.
The Leadership and Management qualifications are great opportunities to work your way to reach the top in business.
Students will learn how to provide leadership guidance and support to others, develop good business skills and knowledge in the workplace.
They will also practice how to implement plans, develop customer services strategies and promote innovation in the work environment.
During class sessions, students will have the opportunity to practice work place simulated activities with their trainer and assessor.
Our Trainers and Assessors
Our Trainers and Assessors are highly qualified, dedicated professionals who have current industry experience and qualifications. Their skills, knowledge and industry experience are continually up-to-date by participating in a wide range of professional development activities, therefore giving our students exposure to current industry practice.
When you study with New Era Institute, your Trainer & Assessor will be always there to assist you throughout your course.
Career opportunities After completion of the courses in Leadership and Management you may work as:
- Assistant Manager
- Operation Manager
- Administration Manager
- Sales Team Leader
- Attained the age of 18 years and over;
- Demonstrated good command of written and spoken English;
- Verified evidence of IELTS Level 5.5 or equivalent;
- Have completed year 12 or an equivalent secondary schooling level of a Higher School Certificate or can demonstrate suitable work or life experience; and
- Meet the requirements for the Student Visa (Subclass 500) – From 1 July 2016, there will be only one student visa available to study in Australia–the Student visa (subclass 500).
PLEASE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
AGON PLACE LIMITED:
2ND FLOOR, PLOT CR2 BESIDE CIVIL DEFENCE CORP HEADQUARTERS, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE 08135884818