BSC LAW-LLB (HONS) DEGREE AT BIRMINGHAM CITY UNIVERSITY, UK
What's covered in the course?
You will learn key skills such as critical thinking, analysis, negotiation and advocacy and also have the option to apply for a year-long placement in a legal environment and/or complete a third year placement module.
Your learning will enable you to develop the skills and attributes to become a legal professional with independent learning skills.
We aim to enable you to develop a critical awareness of the role of law in influencing social change, as well as individual and corporate behaviour. We will equip you with the skills and knowledge to make a difference in issues of fairness, equality and access to justice.
Why Choose Us?
- Students are satisfied with our courses! Our Law courses scored 89 per cent for overall satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2018.
- This degree course is accredited by the Joint Academic Stage Board (representing the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Bar Standards Board). This means that the course is designed to be as professionally relevant and up-to-date as possible, taking into account the very latest developments in the profession.
- On all of our programmes you will gain a professional focus and real world experience of law, ensuring you are equipped to make an immediate impact in the legal world. You have the opportunity to embark on a year-long sandwich placement as part of your degree course.
- Our renowned American Legal Practice placement offers you the chance to apply to undertake an internship in the United States.
- We have strong links with law firms and companies based right here in Birmingham, which allow us to host guest speakers from industry regularly.
- Our relationship with the Birmingham Law Society has allowed students to work on a variety of exciting pro bono projects with them.
- All of our programmes have an international focus. This is embedded throughout the curriculum, giving you the opportunity to transform your experience with us into a global one. There are a variety of exciting possibilities open to you, ranging from our successful international travel scholarships scheme, through which you can spend a summer working for a charitable organisation overseas, to one of our many overseas study exchange programmes.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND TO ENROL PLEASE CONTACT:
HEROES PLACE, BLOCK B, 3RD FLOOR, SUITE B4.5, ADEMOLA
ADETOKUNBO CRESCENT, WUSE II, ABUJA-NIGERIA.
2ND FLOOR, PLOT CR2 BESIDE CIVIL DEFENCE CORP HEADQUARTERS, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE 08135884818