BEng/MEng (Hons) Civil Engineering and other Engineeing courses at Bermingham City University
Much of your learning activity will be hands-on, with access to our strong industry links. You’ll also be provided with the latest CAD software, meaning you’ll be well equipped to make an impact in an important industry.
You will study in a unique simulated workplace environment. This experience, and our outstanding industry links, will give you a competitive edge, enabling you to progress to a successful career when you graduate.
Civil Engineers design and construct anything from buildings and bridges, to dams, power stations, and motorways. This course will prepare you to work on these projects. You will focus on structures, materials, geotechnics, and hydraulics, and your studies will be enhanced with site visits, field trips, and guest lectures.
Why Choose Us?
- The course will develop your understanding of many construction professions within the field of civil engineering.
- You can enhance your skills and gain valuable work experience with a placement with one of our key industry partners.
- Our graduates work for companies such as Balfour Beatty, Cancer Care, in management roles such as construction managers or design engineers.
- The course meets the specific requirements of professional bodies, enabling you to progress to becoming a chartered civil engineer.
- You can also opt for seamless progression from BEng to MEng, which will help you to stand out from the crowd on graduating.
HEROES PLACE, BLOCK B, 3RD FLOOR, SUITE B4.5, ADEMOLA ADETOKUNBO CRESCENT, WUSE II, ABUJA-NIGERIA.
2ND FLOOR, AGON PLACE, ABAKALIKI- - ENUGU EXPRESS ROAD, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE 08135884818